After you schedule a session with me here….
Let’s talk…. Tell me what you want. How do you want to tell your story? What do you love? What do you want from this session?
Lets Meet I would love for you to come by my studio and look at my gowns, the props…let’s design your session together. Choose your favorite colors, textures and style. Don’t see what your looking for…no worries, I have relationships with designers that can quickly transform your dreams into a gown, or prop that will make your dreams become fine art that will hang in your home for years to come… lead time for custom designs is about three-four weeks.
Browse through the products I offer. Imagine them hanging in your home, or my gorgeous albums on your coffee table. Share our mini albums with grandparents…I promise it will be their second favorite gift ever.
Before you arrive..
Before each session…the studio is steam cleaned, every surface. We never wear outside shoes in the studio. I change into a uniform when I arrive at the studio that is professionally cleaned. We wear mask when we are within six feet of you ore your babe.
The only thing I want you to leave my studio with is an incredible memory and artwork you will love for a lifetime…
Session Takes Place
After Your Session….Within two weeks….come back to my studio…and prepare to have your heart skip a beat… I will share your images on a large screen and help you choose the artwork that’s right for you and for your home. I want you to love your choices, I want you to display your art in your home…and when you pas by…I want you to look at it and remember what a great day that was, how tiny your sweet babe was….those little toes…swoon!
Your artwork can be picked up here beautifully packaged just waiting for you to unveil!
*You may also choose to have your art hand delivered to your home and professionally installed if you choose.
Best Safety Practice… We will always safely hold and position your babe for the images you want. My staff and I have titers checked annually to insure all of our vaccines are up to date, and we are not in need of boosters. We have flu shots annually.
In today’s climate with the 2019 Novel Coronavirus, COVID-19 I know and appreciate your fears of bringing yourself and your new babe out…
This is our process…
First and foremost…if you are sick or anyone in your party is sick…call me..let’s reschedule…I keep my schedule to be able to get you and your babe in the studio while they are still a newborn.
Scheduling early helps with this!
Taking care of your Babe When we photograph your babe we want to give you the very best images possible. While we want to give you gorgeous images our number one priority is to do this in the safest possible manner keeping your little one safe, comfortable, and secure. I ALWAYS work with an assistant. She will never be more than inches away from you babe.
Regina is very active on social media, however, she will always respect your right to privacy.
Sneak Peeks will be available soon after session is completed and we will always ask if you want them shared on social media. We will never post your images if you do not wish.
Terms and Conditions
- Assistant will Always be present. Safety is our number one goal.
- Clothing is available for Maternity Goddess and Newborn. We have an extensive collection of each.
- Hair and Makeup is available in our studio at an additional charge and will be paid to the stylist.
- Limited evening and weekend appointments are available and book fast. Schedule early.
- At no time do we release raw images.
- With large packages, milestone sessions may be substituted for certain mini sessions…ie..Christmas.
- Payment is made at time of booking. Partial payment can be arranged for larger packages with balance due in full at end of first session.
- All orders must be paid for at time of ordering.
- We except all major credit cards, debit, checks, and cash
- Sales tax included on all orders
- If you choose to cancel you session completely, we understand. We will return your session fee less a 15% Credit charge back fee will apply.
We partner with the finest artisans, printers and designers to give you albums, framed prints, wall canvases, mini photo books, print boxes, and prints of any size that you will love and cherish for years to come.